Thursday, August 18, 2011

Grateful Much?

This week I feel really really grateful for all that the Lord has given me. I'm so grateful for a family that supports and loves me, friends that are always by my side, and much much more. This week let's reflect on all we're grateful for. I challenge everyone that reads this blog to write down 50 things that they are grateful for, and then get down on your knees and thank the Lord for everything he has blessed you with. I promise you that greater appreciation and love will come into your heart as you strive to recognize the things that God has given you.

Thomas S. Monson said, "My sincere, heartfelt prayer is that we may in our individual lives reflect that marvelous virtue of gratitude. May it permeate our very souls, now and evermore...."

No comments:

Post a Comment