Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Thank Goodness For the Gospel

This past weekend, my beloved grandmother passed away. She was the best grandma that anyone could have ever asked for. When I was much younger than today, my mom was going to school and my dad was working, that raised the opportunity for my grandma and me to become very close as she took care of my day after day. Now with her passing I feel so grateful for the years that I was able to spend with her, and I am especially grateful for the knowledge I have of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. It gives me a firm hope that I will see her again, and helps me rejoice over her passing knowing that she is now with her sweetheart again as well. The gospel is so simple, yet brings so much hope and happiness into our lives. To learn more click on a link below-

-The Gospel of Jesus Christ

-The Plan of Salvation

-Families

The word "gospel" literally means "the good news". I am so grateful for the good news that I know and I am grateful to be able to share it with so many others.

No comments:

Post a Comment