Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Marvelous Mercy

"Mormons" are getting a lot of attention in the world at the moment. The question that continues to arise over and over is: Are Mormons Christian? For a more extended answer to that question visit:

For now, I would like to tell you of my own personal conversion to Jesus Christ as my Savior and Redeemer. Like Nephi in the Book of Mormon, "... [I] rejoice in Christ." (2 Nephi 25:26) 

There have been many nights where my soul has been wracked with the anguish that comes from my naturally weak state. Lying awake thinking about all the things that I do wrong, and fail to do to become the disciple of Jesus Christ that I want to be, but seem to fall short of.  However, as I offer up heartfelt prayer to my Heavenly Father, I feel the peace that comes from the Holy Ghost knowing that through my Father in Heaven's only Begotten son I can be shown mercy, and be forgiven for the things I do everyday. This was made real to me through an example that a very good friend gave to me. Click Here to read more about it: Dad's, Debts, and Deliverance

I know my Father in Heaven lives, he sent his Son to atone for the sins of man, and that through his gospel we can be free from guilt and shame. Learn how here: The Gospel of Jesus Christ




No comments:

Post a Comment